Daniel Suez M.D.
Daniel Suez M.D.
Solo Private Practice in Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology.
- Hospital Affiliations
- Education and Degree
- Academic Positions
- Board Certifications
- Professional Memberships
Date of Birth: May 14, 1947
- Irving Health Care System Hospital (active member)
- Baylor Irving/Coppell Medical Center (active member)
- Las Colinas Medical Center (active member)
- Baylor University Medical Center (courtesy member)
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas (active member)
Education and Degree
- Medical School: Faculty of Medicine Paris-South (Paris-Sud, Kremlin Bicetre, France) 1969-1975.
- Internship: Pediatrics: Pediatric Department, Versailles Medical Center. 1975 - 1976.
- M.D. Thesis: "Immunological Screening for Suspected Primary Immune Deficiency Disorders: Indications, Strategy and Possible Abuses." March 14, 1977. Thesis evaluation: "Very Honorable".
- Pediatrics Residency: Versailles Medical Center, Versailles, France, 1976 - 1978.
- Pediatrics Residency: Barzilai Medical Center, Ashkelon, Israel, 1978 - 1983. (In charge of The Pediatric Asthma Clinic, 1980 - 1983)
- Department of Chemical Immunology, The Weizman Institute for Science, Rehovot, Israel, 1980 - 1981.
- Post Graduate Studies in Basic Immunology, Sackler Medical School, Tel Aviv University, Tel-Aviv, Israel. 1979 - 1980.
- Pediatric Pulmonology: Pediatric Department, Hadassa Medical Center at Mount Scopus, Jerusalem, Israel. 1982 - 1983.
- Research Fellowship in Basic Immunology: Department of Chemical Immunology, The Weizman Institute for Science, Rehovot, Israel. Fellowship supported by a special grant awarded by the Chief Scientisit of the Ministry of Health of Israel for the continuation of the above research project: 1981 - 1982.
- Clinical Fellow in Allergy/Immunology: The Pediatric Department, The National Jewish Center for Immunology and Respiratory Medicine, Denver, CO. 1983 - 1986.
- Associate Clinical Professor at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas - 1992 to present
- Associate Attending Member in Pediatric Medicine / Allergy and Immunology at Children's Medical Center of Dallas. Nov 1992 to Present.
- Head of The Cellular Immunology Laboratory at The University of Texas Health Center at Tyler (UTHCT). 1986 - 1992.
- Acting Chairman of The Pediatric Pulmonology Department at UTHCT. 1991 - 1992.
- Associate Professor and Division Head of Allergy & Immunology and Research Associate Professor in Immunology at UTHCT. 1986 - 1992.
- The American Board of Allergy and Immunology - 1989.
- Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology - 1990.
- The American Board of Pediatrics - 1989.
- The American Association of Immunologists (AAI).
- The Clinical Immunology Society (CIS).
- Fellow of The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI).
- Texas Allergy Society (TAS).
- Fellow of The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
- The International Society of Aerosol in Medicine (ISAM).
- The Texas Medical Association (TMA).
- The Dallas County Medical Society (DCMS).